Summer Transitional Program
Who do we Serve?
- Adult Men (18+)
- Kentucky Residents (must have Kentucky state-issued picture ID)
- A desire and willingness to make commitments, keep appointments, and implement necessary changes to better current circumstances
When to Apply?
- Intake assessments will be conducted M-F from 10:00 am-2:00 pm beginning on April 6th.
- We will open our doors on May 1 for the first 30 men accepted into the program.
What do we Provide?
- A stable and safe environment to sleep
- Two meals per day
- Clothing for work and the ability to launder clothes.
- Information/referrals for services
- One on one support to work toward sustainable income and housing.
- We work with existing case management services to meet guests’ needs.
During the months in which the transition program is offered, our guests work on step by step goals towards gaining employment, improving overall health, securing permanent housing and starting a financial savings plan. The transition program assists with the overall community goal of decreasing homelessness. We do not require payment and we provide paid staff to oversee the progress of our guests. We also work with existing case management services to meet guests’ needs.
Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions